Ace of Spades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply to join AoS

Go down

Apply to join AoS Empty Apply to join AoS

Post  DonJohn Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:21 am

Hello potential recruits,

Welcome to the AoS external forum! Here are our requirements:

Teuton 2 troops : 1 pop
Romans 1:1
Gauls 1:1

If you meet these requirements ten please provide us with the following information so that we may consider you as a new recruit, post all applications to this thread:

1) In-game name:
2) Population:
3) Style (Defensive/Offensive):
4) Do you meet the alliance troop to pop requirement?
5) Tribe:
6) Offensive Ranking:
7) Defensive Ranking:
8.) Activity level, log ins per day (>5 low, 5>10 med, 10> high):
9) Have you played Travian on a previous server?
10) How much experience do you have in Travian?
11) Can you follow any order given by the tribe without hesitation?
12) What was your previous confederacy, if any?
13) What is your reason for leaving your previous confederacy, if any?
14) Before entry, one of the leaders might ask to be your sitter to see how your village is doing, are you OK with that?
15) Any other information that may help you to gain entry into our Creed:

Good Luck All!
-DonJohn
AoS

Last edited by DonJohn on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:21 am; edited 3 times in total
DonJohn
DonJohn

Back to top Go down

Apply to join AoS Empty application

Post  drwho Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:35 am

1) In-game name: drwho
2) Population: 60
3) Style (Defensive/Offensive): offensive
4) Activity level, log ins per day (>5 low, 5>10 med, 10> high): all day long (at work)
5) Have you played Travian on a previous server? no.. first time playing
6) How much experience do you have in Travian? just learning. plenty of other browser game experiance.
7) Can you follow any order given by the tribe without hesitation? absolutely
8.) What was your previous confederacy, if any? none
9) What is your reason for leaving your previous confederacy, if any?
10) Before entry, one of the leaders might ask to be your sitter to see how your village is doing, are you OK with that? Yes
11) Any other information that may help you to gain entry into our Creed: loyalty is key

drwho

Back to top Go down

Apply to join AoS Empty hello

Post  Munson Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:44 pm

) In-game name: Sir MillerOLite

2) Population: 88

3) Style (Defensive/Offensive): Offensive

4) Activity level, log ins per day (>5 low, 5>10 med, 10> high): 10>

5) Have you played Travian on a previous server? yes

6) How much experience do you have in Travian? on my second season, was in top 25 allaince first go round.

7) Can you follow any order given by the tribe without hesitation? yes

8.) What was your previous confederacy, if any? VOX

9) What is your reason for leaving your previous confederacy, if any? Unorganizred

10) Before entry, one of the leaders might ask to be your sitter to see how your village is doing, are you OK with that? yes

11) Any other information that may help you to gain entry into our Creed:

I havnt lost any resources to attacks, I dodge them and stay below my craney lvl. the only troops i have lost are from the occasional attack that happen catches my raid group on the return.

Munson

Back to top Go down

Apply to join AoS Empty Application

Post  Vertumnu Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:32 am

1) In-game name: Vertumnus
2) Population: 78
3) Style (Defensive/Offensive): Defensive (very)
4) Activity level, log ins per day (>5 low, 5>10 med, 10> high): HIGH (daily at work, during the weekend on and off)
5) Have you played Travian on a previous server? PLaying on 3x and 8 as well.
6) How much experience do you have in Travian? Not much end game.. but learning very quickly.

7) Can you follow any order given by the tribe without hesitation? Absolutely.

8.) What was your previous confederacy, if any? None

9) What is your reason for leaving your previous confederacy, if any?
None

10) Before entry, one of the leaders might ask to be your sitter to see how your village is doing, are you OK with that? Yes.

11) Any other information that may help you to gain entry into our Creed:
Was planing on creating a small alliance with Chris Endo from Chicoutime. He spoke with Coldplay and he seemed interested in him, and our group. I would like to join you guys and work as best as I can towards being the most powerful alliance on server 1.

Vertumnu

Back to top Go down

Apply to join AoS Empty Re: Apply to join AoS

Post  CTT Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:34 am

1) In-game name: CTT
2) Population: 91
3) Style (Defensive/Offensive): offensive
4) Offensive Ranking:1661
5) Defensive Ranking:3028
6) Activity level, log ins per day (>5 low, 5>10 med, 10> high): i'm only off long enough to sleep
7) Have you played Travian on a previous server? i have played it a couple times, mostly just helpin build my friends villages up
8.) How much experience do you have in Travian? i've played it on and off for a year, the only reason i would quite is cause i would get a job that took the majority of my time and i didn't wanna become a farm
9) Can you follow any order given by the tribe without hesitation? i'm a follower so yeah
10) What was your previous confederacy, if any? i was never in one, i would recieve offers but didn't like what there game plan was
11) What is your reason for leaving your previous confederacy, if any?-----
12) Before entry, one of the leaders might ask to be your sitter to see how your village is doing, are you OK with that? yeah
13) Any other information that may help you to gain entry into our Creed: i have only been attacked 4 times and raid from the time i get up until the time i go to sleep and send them off to get me some goodies while i sleep and also so they won't be killed in a attack if one should come

CTT

Back to top Go down

Post  JtP Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:27 pm

1) In-game name: Jimmythepuma
2) Population: 63
3) Style (Defensive/Offensive): Defensive
4) Do you meet the alliance troop to pop requirement? No
5) Tribe: Roman
8.) Activity level, log ins per day (>5 low, 5>10 med, 10> high): 10+ Log ins
9) Have you played Travian on a previous server? Yes on S2, but it didn't last very long
10) How much experience do you have in Travian? I have enough to get by and enough to stay alive
11) Can you follow any order given by the tribe without hesitation? Yes If i am capable of following
12) What was your previous confederacy, if any? None ever
14) Before entry, one of the leaders might ask to be your sitter to see how your village is doing, are you OK with that? Ya go for it
15) Any other information that may help you to gain entry into our Creed: I know i do not have the required troop amount I will try my best to improve on that, as of now being that S1 only has 3 day grace period, I joined and was unaware of that. I am in a really bad situation, and having some assistance would be greatly appreciated. I return all favors equally or increased in return.

JtP

Back to top Go down

Apply to join AoS Empty Blather

Post  Blather Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:22 pm

So THIS is where they moved the Special Olympics to!

Ive been wanting to join a gay alliance, and all the other alliances told me that I would fit in here. Can I join?

Blather

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:13 pm

Wow, Blather sent raids on disabled people, homosexuals and HasH, and yet only managed to get his own troops trapped. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  DonJohn Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:40 am

AHAHAHHAHA I'm not even going to delete that! It'll be nice for our recruits to see what kind of noobs we don't let in.

As a matter of fact, let me know your IGN so I can send a few raids your way. Stupid pussy...
DonJohn
DonJohn

Back to top Go down

Apply to join AoS Empty Alliance regestration

Post  Gallia I Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:41 am

1) In-game name: Gallia III
2) Population: 149
3) Style (Defensive/Offensive): Mostly Defensive
4) Do you meet the alliance troop to pop requirement?
5) Tribe: Gauls
6) Offensive Ranking:
7) Defensive Ranking:
8.) Activity level, log ins per day (>5 low, 5>10 med, 10> high): On 24/7 Very Active
9) Have you played Travian on a previous server? 2 times this server & 1 each on 3 other servers. Have been playing with Lucy in ANE-3 Alliance on US S4 for past 7 months. Currently have 8 villages with pop of over 4,000.
10) How much experience do you have in Travian? 2 years
11) Can you follow any order given by the tribe without hesitation? yes
12) What was your previous confederacy, if any?
14) Before entry, one of the leaders might ask to be your sitter to see how your village is doing, are you OK with that?
15) Any other information that may help you to gain entry into our Creed To emphasize: Lucy and I are alliance mates on US S4.

Gallia I

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum